Monday, May 2, 2016

Roberts Healing in Belize

Roberts Healing in Belize

On Wednesday, April 13th about 11:20 am the Charis team visited the local hospital in Belize City. We went there to speak life, pray for healing and give the love of Jesus to the patients that were there. There were three sections in the hospital: pediatrics, surgical and medical. We split the group up and sent teams into each section of the hospital. I went to the medical section on the second floor. The rooms were hot and had up to 8 patients in each room in this ward. The conditions were indescribable. We broke down into two's and LenDora Hawkins and I teamed up and walked over to a patient named Robert Del Romero? I believe that he had acute diabetes (word of knowledge) and probably pneumonia (word of knowledge) because he complained of chest pains when he breathed and lung problems. And of course he said he was blind. He had an oxygen tube in his nose and they were administering some type of intravenous therapy (IV therapy) and I could hear his ventilator each time it cycled and watched his stomach and chest expand and contract. He was in bad shape.

Len and I told him who we were and where we were from. We told Robert we were from America and that we were students at Charis Bible College Then we began just to love on him. He shared many things with us. He said “that he has many dreams.”(Joel 2:28; Acts 2:17)  In one of his dreams he said “that he was shown a large white book with gold edges and golden WORDS written on each page.” He said “that he was shown his full name written in this book”: he seemed to be a man of great faith. He said “that he was already born again and that he loved the Lord.” We told him that we wanted to pray for him and he said “that would be fine.” We asked him “what he could believe for; what he could agree with us for in prayer.” (Matthew 18:19-20) He said “that he could not see and he wanted to see.” So he wanted us to pray for his sight.

We began to pray for his eyes, lungs, blood, and chest and LenDora asked him to SAY that he was healed. So I began to pray the promises of God and to take our authority in the name of Jesus: I called things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17;          1 Corinthians 1:27-28). I called Robert healed. Len and I both were praying aggressively in tongues. As I laid my hand on his forehead, I could feel that he had a temperature. I prayed, in silence, for that temperature to dry up and to blow away. Then Roberts eye lids started to open, first tiny slits and then wider and wider until he proclaimed "I can see." I said to Robert, “what can you see?” And he said “the ceiling fan” and then he pointed at my Georgia Tech football shirt and then Len grabbed my Bible and asked him, “what is this Robert?” He said “it's your Bible.” Praise God!!! Robert's prayers were answered and my prayers I prayed before leaving for Belize were answered (Mark 11:23-24)

Pat Fisher, from the Belize CBC (Charis Bible College), was also in the room when he received his sight.  It’s all about Jesus (Isaiah 53:3-5)
______________________________________________________

Romans 4:17
…who gives life to the dead and calls things that were not as though they were.

1 Corinthians 1:27-28
27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, 28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are.

Mark 11:23-24
23 "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. 24 "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.…

Matthew 18:19-20
      19 “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20 “For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

Isaiah 53:3-5
3 He was despised and forsaken of men,
A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief;
And like one from whom men hide their face
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely our griefs He Himself bore,
And our sorrows He carried;
Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging (stripes) we are healed.

Joel 2:28
I will Pour Out My Spirit
28 "It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.”


Act 2:17
Peter Preaches to the Crowd
…16 but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: 17 'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; 18 EVEN ON MY BOND-SLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT And they shall prophesy.…

No comments:

Post a Comment